Company Management Principle and Charter of Corporate Conduct
Enhancing our skills and abilities as professional consultants, we continue to provide society with new value through advanced integrated solution services.
Charter of Corporate Conduct
In order to realize our management principle, we promote healthy and sustainable development on the basis of high ethical standards and compliance with all laws in accordance with the following charter, which serves as our code of conduct.
1. Customer Satisfaction and Obtaining Their Trust
- We make good faith efforts to develop socially valuable and advanced technical services, and provide high-quality performances.
- We strictly protect and properly manage information obtained in the course of our duties and maintain the confidentiality thereof.
2. Fair and Appropriate Business Activities
- We conduct transparent business activities through fair and open competition, while firmly maintaining neutrality and independence on the basis of high ethical standards and compliance with all laws.
- We generate appropriate profits and promote sustainable corporate management through our social credibility.
3. Creating a More Comfortable and Fulfilling Lifestyle for Employees
- We strive to foster employees who possess excellent creativity and expertise, while respecting employee diversity.
- We create a broadminded corporate climate and a work environment with vitality, comfort and affluence.
4. Environmental Initiatives
- We address environmental problems for the development of a society in which people and nature can co-exist in harmony.
5. Building a Good Relationship with Society
- We actively contribute to local communities as a good corporate citizen.
- We contribute to the development of international society, while respecting the world's diverse cultures and customs.
6. Management's Commitment
- Senior management will realize the spirit of the Charter of Corporate Conduct, while taking the initiative to serve as role models.
PACIFIC CONSULTANTS CO., LTD.
President/Chief Executive Officer